What is your biggest turn on?
Unchained.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
from the looks of it...ur baldness is doing it for misty..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
haha! thank you! True though I'll be bald about 23 something like that...
so what is yours castle?
haha..dont worry man, i'll prolly have the same problem when im older, why ya think im letting it grow now..??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I really don't care about it know more. Tell the good people on the forum about you and feet castle
hey now...ain't nothin wrong with some sexy feet man...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Women under 5' tall
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
LPD_BLUE of course [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
confidence maybe even a little cocky plus he has to be smart and willing to try new things. . .
physically smile and shoulders . . . plus I love when guys have the "V" cut at the bottom of their stomach it's definitely a major plus
Hair, I love a guy with long hair. One of the first things I notice.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks